Tuesday, August 04, 2009

We'll be right back after this short break!

Finally finished out the August round of Tweeterwall competition. Not a moment too soon for these tired little paws. Now we'll wait for the results to be posted so we can toast our victories and curse our defeats.

Personally, I'm delighted to have been in the top 20 this go-around. Actually, I think I'll finish up in the number 8 slot. I'll know more later. I still don't have any idea who nominated me, but it's not really important, I suppose. Best part of the whole contest was the camaraderie with Pug friends, the enthusiasm shared by a few really dedicated participants and the fun of watching Pugs come together for a "cause." For those reasons, the August competition was much more enjoyable than was the one for July.

I'll have updates shortly.

Pugs Rule!

Woof!

No comments: