Monday, June 01, 2009

June

Oh my! Summer has arrived. Can't say I'm all that pleased. Fewer car trips with Dad, less time meandering around outside. Too hot! Don't get me wrong, I like a snooze in the sun as well as any Pug, but I'm not really equipped to handle temps over 90 in the shade! Mom puts a "Pug play pool" out in the yard, but Hooter is the only one who really seems to enjoy it. All that water...I just don't know.

I have lots of new friends on Twitter. Mom bought a book written by one of my friends. It's called Summer Pugs. Check it out. And don't forget to check out my own book, FROM POUND TO PRICELESS over on Blurb.

It's time to start shopping for Dad's Day. Dad helped us furkids give Mom a plant and flower pot for Mom's Day. Don't know what we're going to do for Dad, but Mom's already found the perfect card...it has PUGS on it!

Woof!

No comments: