Sunday, December 04, 2005

Donut Sunday!

YES!!! Dad isn't going to the office today so I got to go to Home Depot and the donut shop!! YEA!
Saw some of my buds that work at Home Depot, but it was a bit early for kids to be out, so there weren't any of them to come up to pet me. We were gone for a long time.

Dad shared my donut holes with the rest of the kids when we got back home. Really ticked me off, but I didn't show it. I sat calmly while Dad called out the names of the others. Hooter was a real pain in the backside...he actually jumped up and got a piece of donut hole Dad said was for MissyLu! Mom had to step out on the porch and tell Hooter, "You better SIT!" before he started to behave.

When Dad moved the van to the garage he invited BJ to go along for the ride. I didn't mind. BJ had such a rough ride coming home from the vet's last week that none of us knew if she would even survive. She got really upset and sick, and Mom got scared when BJ didn't even calm down for over 24 hours after we got home. Mom doesn't know if it was riding in the van, being at the vet, or some reaction to vaccines or wormers that upset BJ so much. Mom suspects being at the vet's might be a problem because last time we were all boarded when Mom and Dad went on vacation, BJ got sick. When Mom and Dad got home, BJ had no symptoms at all. And now BJ has an appointment with Dr. Neil for a teeth cleaning next Tuesday and Mom's really worried. I hope all goes well.

Woof!
My Home

No comments: