Friday, February 20, 2009

Spring Projects

The weather hints at an early spring. Hmmm...Mom's not so sure that it's a good thing to be so nice and warm this early. The peach tree is blooming and will really get a setback if we have another freeze, she says. 'Course I don't eat a lot of peaches, so I really don't care. Just so long as the dog food crop comes in regular. Arf!

Hey! I'm over at loldogs almost every day. It's my kinda place. You should come see! You'll laugh! I don't laugh, of course, but I snurffle with pleasure, doncha know?

Hehe. Dad's friend, a former electrician, came over and installed a plug for Mom's Spa-in-a-box. He put it in upside down. Mom had to take off the plastic cover and turn it upside down so she could plug in the pump to inflate the cover. Looks silly.

Woof!

No comments: