Friday, December 02, 2005

It begins

Who woulda ever thunk it...here I am, a dog pound dog with my own personal web blog. Wow! ....OK, Mom reminds me that I'm probably not the first....but that doesn't lessen my wonder and delight! There are very few absolute "firsts" in this world, but when it happens to YOU it's an occasion, right? Mom wants to know what I'm going to do with my blog. Hey...I'm a dog...I'm going to talk about what's important to me. That's food, shelter, food, companionship, food, play, food, etc. Hmmm...well, Mom says I've overemphasized the food a bit, but I'm just a bit focused on it at present because we've all been on reduced treat rations since our last vet visit. Sigh. It's really difficult to try to see the world from a human perspective. Don't get me wrong...I love humans. But they are so self-important sometimes. They don't seem to grasp the fact that in the "BIG PICTURE" of continuing life on this planet they are of less importance than bees. Not that I'm fond of bees, mind you, and I fully realize that I owe the existence of my entire species (canis domesticus or something like that) to humans, but you know, really, humans are not very smart as a species. But there I'm getting above myself. I'm a dog. I've had my breakfast, I've been outside, I need a nap. Woof

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog...and yeah we must be going through the same construction mess...LOL...